WELCOME TO RELATIVE DISPOSITION

"To be great is to be misunderstood"
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Vacation!

Costa Rica was amazing! My whole family went!
I have two sisters that I absolutely love and could not live without! We all go to college away from each other, so having quality time together is vary rare these days! They are basically my soul mates, along with my best friends from home that I consider sisters!

So how do you know when someone is close enough to consider a sister....when you don't have to talk or call and when you finally DO see each other, everything is as it was left!

I am fortunate to have many girlfriends that I can say are like that, including my sisters! I am 20 years old and I know for a fact who my bridesmaids will be, and that is crazyy!

Anywayss.. Costa Rica was awesome! i need to put up pictures but I loved horse back riding the most! we got to run the horse all the way down the beach and these horses were FAST! We also did the zipline tours, which was fun!

I would definitely say go for COSTA RICA! A lottt to see!

1. Arenal volacano.
2. white faced monkeys!
3. manuel antonio playa and tour
4. DOOO visit Villa Caleta!!!! BEAUTIFUL ARIAL VIEW OF EVERYTHING!! AMAZZINNNGGG VIEW/MUSIC/FOOD IS okay

This last week reminded me how important family is and all its' beauty!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment