WELCOME TO RELATIVE DISPOSITION

"To be great is to be misunderstood"
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, July 8, 2011

Wooohooo!! Studying here in Madrid has been amazing! I have met so many awesome people! These are two of them! Their names are Ally (left) and Veronica (right). We basically spend every waking moment and I love it! I have a homestay with a Senora and they live together in an apartment in the center of MADRID (SOL)! I sleep at their place all the time and I think my Senora is starting to think I have a serious boyfriend here lol
The NYU program in Madrid is awesome and the people are so real...which is a breath of fresh air for me!
Really excited to go home and see the fam and friends. I miss them a lot. But all is great here... and so excited to go to Paris and Roma with Veronica!!

No comments:

Post a Comment